Join a spectacular celebration of the G-SHOCK and HUF spirit of dedication to the street scene and constantly pushing the limits. The GA-2100HUF-5A commemorates the 20th anniversary of the HUF brand.
This collaboration takes the popular octagonal GA-2100 in a new direction with inspiration from sneaker culture. Built with an eclectic combination of materials — from resin and metal components, to cloth for the band — the watch features a dial with touches of HUF’s signature lime-green and orange. The brand’s 20th anniversary logo is also engraved on the case back.
In distinctive packaging inspired by the San Francisco streets, HUF has designed a timepiece that embodies the originality of its brand, with even the smallest of details bringing its unique worldview to life.
HUF was founded in 2002 by professional skateboarder Keith Hufnagel. Since its inception, HUF has evolved into an independent manufacturer of premium apparel, footwear, and skateboard goods, embodying the very countercultures from which it was conceived.
- Case size (L× W× H): 48.5 × 45.4 × 11.8 mm
Weight: 56 g
- Case and bezel material: Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Band: Resin Band
- Construction: Shock Resistant, Carbon Core Guard structure
- Water resistance: 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life: Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W X 2